Putty for Mac 7.0.0 | $10.00 | Putty for Mac 7.0.0 Press Release
Putty is one of the Best Terminal Emulators available today. It Supports different types of Network Protocols such as SSH, FTP, SCP, Telnet etc. In Windows it is used as SSH Client to connect to Your Linux server or for some other purpose But what will you do if you are on Mac? You might be thinking , Is there any Software like Putty for Mac Available? The answer is Yes! With the help of some other Software's we can Use putty on Mac although Putty is used widely on Windows Platform. Official Versions of Putty are available on Unix like Platforms, and now it's widely available for Mac systems running OSX 10.11 or higher.
SSH is available by default in Mac and Linux or Unix. Although you can use terminal for SSH connections still there are some benefits using putty such as Other clients don’t keep connections alive whereas Putty does. Also it is cool to use Putty as your SSH client if you are doing some CISCO Stuffs, transferring files, managing files on a server or whatever.
Version 7.0.0 New Features:
- Added plink terminal support
- Added puttygen terminal support
- Added pageant terminal support
- fixed some font issues
- Small bug fixes
Our new FastSpring store is located here Please make your purchase in this store if possible. Version 7 is hosted in this store and your downloads are valid for up to one year. Also, a PayPal account is not required to make a purchase in the FastSpring store.
We use PayPal as our preferred payment provider, with PayPal you do not need an account to make a transaction simply select to pay via credit card, its very simple and fast.
- All purchases include 6 months of email support and the product is backed by a 14 day refund.
- Simply click on the Buy Now button below and order with your PayPal account or Major Credit Card
- Follow the instructions on the page and when you order is complete be sure to click "Return to Merchant"
- If you have any problems with this order, please contact bordeaux sales