The Bordeaux Technology Group released Bordeaux 2.0.6 for Linux today. Bordeaux 2.0.6 is a maintenance release that fixes a number of small bugs and includes many new features. With this release we have bundled Wine 1.2, Updated to the latest winetricks release, Updated to the latest DIB Engine patch, Added support for IrfanView 4.27, Install the IrfanView Plug ins during the IrfanView Install, Improved Internet Explorer 7 support, Added Support for FireFox 3.6.3 and multimedia plug ins, Added Support for VLC 1.1.0, Added Support for Google SketchUp 7.1 (NVIDIA Video Card Recommended), Added many fixes for Steam, More fixes to the Bordeaux UI and Cellar Manager. And our most exciting new feature is, we have added in Pulse Audio Support.
Bordeaux 2.0.6 was built on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, so you will need to have GLIBC 2.11 or higher before Bordeaux will work properly.
We bundle our own Wine build and many tools and libraries that Wine depends upon. With this release we bundle Wine 1.2, Cabextract, DIB Engine, Pulse Audio, Mozilla Gecko, Unzip, Wget and other support libraries and tools.
The cost of Bordeaux 2.0.6 is $20.00. Anyone who has purchased Bordeaux in the past six months is entitled to a free upgrade. Bordeaux comes with six months of upgrades and support and of course a 30-day money back guarantee. For a limited time Bordeaux will be on Sale for only $10.00, If your interested in any of the features or supported applications Bordeaux 2.0.6 has "This is the time purchase Bordeaux" while its on sale at 50% off.
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office 2000
- Microsoft Office 97
- Microsoft Office Visio 2003
- Microsoft Office Project 2003
- Adobe Photoshop 6
- Adobe Image Ready 3
- Adobe Photoshop 7
- Adobe Image Ready 7
- Adobe Photoshop CS
- Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
- FireFox 3.6.3 and multimedia plug ins
- Steam and Steam based Games
- Google SketchUp 7.1
- VLC 1.1.0
- Apple QuickTime 6.5.2 Player
- IrfanView 4.27 (Image files only)
- Winetricks support
The Bordeaux Technology Group is a software services and development company specializing in Windows compatibility software. Users of Linux, BSD, OpenSolaris and Mac systems from time to time find themselves in the need to run specialized Windows software. The Bordeaux suite enables access to these programs and data in a seamless and low cost manner without requiring licensing of Microsoft Technology. The Bordeaux Group also provides migration services and support for alternative operating systems specializing in Windows compatibility.
There is a multitude of software developed only for the Windows operating system and even when software vendors port their applications to another platform, generally it lacks features that the Windows version contains. The only solution these developers face is to have access to both systems for testing which leads to increased infrastructure demands, and wasted project resources. If you are vendor interested in supporting your application on Linux, BSD, Solaris or Mac OS X or a software user that needs to run a Windows application on Linux, BSD, OpenSolaris or Mac OS X we can help.
Version 2.0.6 New Features:
- Bundle Wine 1.2
- Added support for Pulse Audio.
- Added many fixes for Steam
- Added support for IrfanView 4.27
- Added Support for VLC 1.1.0
- Add Support for Google SketchUp 7.1 (NVIDIA Video Card Recommended)
- Added Support for FireFox 3.6.3 and multimedia plug ins
- Install the IrfanView Plug ins during the IrfanView Install
- Improved Internet Explorer 7 support
- More fixes to the Bordeaux UI and Cellar Manager
- Updated to the latest DIB Engine patch
- Updated to the latest winetricks release
We use PayPal as our preferred payment provider, with PayPal you do not need an account to make a transaction simply select to pay via credit card, its very simple and fast.
- All purchases include 6 months of email support and the product is backed by a 30 day refund.
- Simply click on the Buy Now button below and order with your PayPal account or Major Credit Card
- Follow the instructions on the page and when you order is complete be sure to click "Return to Merchant"
- If you have any problems with this order, please contact bordeaux sales