The Bordeaux Technology Group released Bordeaux 1.8 today. Bordeaux 1.8 has had many changes on the back end. The build process has been totally rewritten, packaging has been totally rewritten, the .sh installer is terminal based now and the dependency for pygtk and pango has been removed, the .sh installer will now run on any supported platform Linux, BSD, Solaris and Mac. Our winetricks script has been synced to the latest official release, Steam should now install and run, There has also been many small bug fixes and tweaks.
This complete rewrite gives Bordeaux a much more clean and portable codebase, making new improvements much easier to provide. We already have some exciting things in the works for the next release.
Bordeaux 1.8 has been tested against Wine 1.1.22, 1.1.23 and 1.1.24 thus far... We have i386 and x86_64 deb's, rpm's and sh installers that have been tested on a wide variety of Linux distributions.
The cost of Bordeaux 1.8 is $20.00. Anyone who has purchased Bordeaux in the past six months is entitled to a free upgrade. Bordeaux comes with six months of upgrades and support and of course a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office 2000
- Microsoft Office 97
- Microsoft Office Visio 2003
- Microsoft Office Project 2003
- Adobe Photoshop 6
- Adobe Image Ready 3
- Adobe Photoshop 7
- Adobe Image Ready 7
- Adobe Photoshop CS
- Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
- Steam and Steam based Games
The Bordeaux Technology Group is a software services and development company specializing in Windows compatibility software. Users of Linux, BSD, Solaris and Mac systems from time to time find themselves in the need to run specialized Windows software. The Bordeaux suite enables access to these programs and data in a seamless and low cost manner without requiring licensing of Microsoft Technology. The Bordeaux Group also provides migration services and support for alternative operating systems specializing in Windows compatibility.
There is a multitude of software developed only for the Windows operating system and even when software vendors port their applications to another platform, generally it lacks features that the Windows version contains. The only solution these developers face is to have access to both systems for testing which leads to increased infrastructure demands, and wasted project resources. If you are vendor interested in supporting your application on Linux, BSD, Solaris or Mac OS X or a software user that needs to run a Windows application on Linux, BSD, Solaris or Mac OS X we can help.
Version 1.8 New Features:
- Fixed Steam install
- Removed pygtk, pango requirement
- Added Microsoft Office 97 support
- Added Adobe Photoshop 6 support
- Added Adobe Photoshop 7 support
- Added Adobe Image Ready 3 support
- Added Adobe Image Ready 7 support
- Updated Winetricks scripts
We use PayPal as our preferred payment provider, with PayPal you do not need an account to make a transaction simply select to pay via credit card, its very simple and fast.
- All purchases include 6 months of email support and the product is backed by a 30 day refund.
- Simply click on the Buy Now button below and order with your PayPal account or Major Credit Card
- Follow the instructions on the page and when you order is complete be sure to click "Return to Merchant"
- If you have any problems with this order, please contact bordeaux sales